Aware of the demands of current regulations concerning the integration of health and safety, FREMAP offers the following seminars to the above-mentioned professionals in order to inform them and raise their awareness about Occupational Health and Safety:
- Seminars on Prevention Management Systems. With a very practical approach adapted to the company's specific needs, the most important activities regarding the organisation and management of hazard prevention are considered, analysing the various reference models and particularly the OHSAS 18001 specification.
- Specific seminars for managers. With programmes adapted to the risks of the company and to the specific health and safety functions of attendees, they are directed at staff with responsibilities in the areas of human resources, projects, purchasing, manufacturing, maintenance, etc.
To support the technical updating of health and safety professionals, directors and managers, every six months a series of seminars are organised with the following characteristics:
- Highly specialised specific subject that encompasses 85 different titles affecting Prevention Regulations, Organisation and Management (22), Security (24), Industrial Hygiene (21), Ergonomics and Psychosociology (18).
- Seminars taught by FREMAP technicians who are experts in each topic and have extensive practical experience.
- Markedly practical approach to be applied directly in business activity.
- Each seminar lasts approximately three hours, ensuring that subjects are thoroughly addressed and facilitating the participation of attendees.
- Announcement and registration by e-mail. The planned programme for each semester is communicated to everyone who subscribes to the FREMAP's Prevention Information Service, indicating the title of the seminar or conference, the date and place it is to be held, and the staff members at whom it is addressed.
The enrolment period for each seminar begins 20 days before it is held, and at the same time the specific programme for the seminar is also provided to users of the above-mentioned Information Service. The documentation from the seminar is given to attendees the day after the seminar.
Communications and all the information regarding this activity, which can be forwarded to all the people designated by the member companies, are sent via e-mail upon subscription to the said Service .
FREMAP organises workshops aimed at directors, technicians and managers who must specialise in specific areas related to the integration of health and safety, considering their overall duties in the company's management system.
They are organised around practical content for small groups and last between 15 and 20 hours. The following topics are currently being organised:
- Analysis, assessment and design of means of protection for machine safety.
- Analysis, assessment and management of risks from explosive atmospheres.
- Internal audit of Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems.
- Implementation of OHSAS 18001: 2007, Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems.
- Inspection of facilities - ATEX.
- Movement of patients with reduced mobility.
- Industrial noise.
- Selection and use of personal protective equipment.