Part of the health and safety activity that FREMAP conducts for its member companies includes the organisation of discussions and informational talks with company employees.
This activity, which takes place at the workplace, entails analysing the risks inherent in the job and explaining to the worker what preventive measures should be taken.
This activity is widely appreciated among employees, because of its high degree of effectiveness, primarily due to the following factors:
- High level of preparation level and experience of FREMAP technicians in conducting these kinds of activities.
- Exceptionally practical nature of the activity using standard resources and work tools.
- Immediate and easy-to-monitor results.
- Activity conducted at the workplace.
- Carried out in small groups (of four to five employees) with a relaxed working atmosphere and a direct style.
FREMAP offers its associated companies a selection of provisions specific to Risk Prevention at Work, as well as other regulations regarding the Environment, Fire Safety, Emergencies, Road Safety, etc., that may affect Health and Safety at work.
This selection includes references from:
- Community law included in the EU Official Journal.
- Spanish legislation from the Official State Gazette.
- Regional legislation published in the various official gazettes of the autonomous communities.
FREMAP also offers the possibility of sending this information every month by e-mail to anyone designated by member companies, upon subscription to FREMAP's Prevention Information Service.