Study on temporary disability due to occupational accident, illness or disease 2020
FREMAP, has conducted a study on the processes of sick leave due to occupational contingencies based on statistical variables (age, gender, type of contract, size and sector of the company's activity, and group of pathologies) that allow establishing profiles and trends and that can help member companies implement improvement programmes with the aim of promoting health and establishing projections of future scenarios.
Link to the study
Study on the evolution of temporary disability 2009-2018
At FREMAP's Sub-Directorate General of Management, we carried out a study on the temporary disability of our protected population during the 2009/2018 period, in which we studied the behaviour of different variables: such as the type of contingency plan, gender, age, size of the company, as well as the average duration of leave, and, in particular, leave lasting more than 90 days.
Musculoskeletal Disorders or MSDs and temporary disability among workers in the agro-food industry
FREMAP has carried out an analysis of Musculoskeletal Disorders or MSDs and the temporary disability that affects workers in the agro-food industry. The health and financial repercussions of MSDs are so high that workplace prevention, with the support of the Social Security Institute, is essential.
Study on temporary disability processes by Autonomous Community
FREMAP has conducted a study on temporarily disabled employees from every Autonomous Community, which analyses various indicators to obtain more information on any aspects that may have an impact on the temporary disability process.
Study of fatal work-related traffic accidents between 2010-2016
Traffic accidents have a significant effect on people's health and represent a social and labour problem area that generates significant economic repercussions on the injured party, companies and the protection system. Therefore, they require a response in all areas.
Study of the processes of temporary disability related to the worker's age
The repercussions of age on the working population determines their response to work-related and non-work-related injuries and diseases. The capacity of workers to recover from an illness or injury is considerably decreased with age, causing a sharp rise in days on sick leave in the last phase of their working life - workers over 49 years of age.
Study of work-related road traffic accidents
This study has involved the analysis of 24,508 work traffic accident records that were attended to in the mutual society in the period from January 2015 to August 2016, as well as the incapacity, death and survival grants recognised in the last 4 years. Thus it has been able to gain an insight into work traffic accidents.
Barometer of workers’ health
This report explains an analysis aimed at proposing a model that can be used as a barometer of health, that allows companies to make a situational diagnosis, to identify possible factors that could be improved, to determine programmes to promote health, to follow-up on these, as well as to make projections of future scenarios.
New study on the processes of temporary disability in self-employed workers
The study collects information on the processes of temporary disability for common and work related illnesses in self-employed workers according to various social, labour and health indicators, such as age, the term of the processes, the diagnosis-related groups, etc., which are complemented with economic and productivity parameters.
New study on work related illnesses 2008-2014
This new study makes a descriptive, epidemiological and analytical analysis of the statistical information on work related illnesses, with the aim of understanding the causes and assessing the efficiency of the action taken. The study has used information relating to work related illnesses reported by FREMAP through the CEPROSS application during the period between January 2008 and December 2014.
Industry accident rate studies 2011-2013
Their objective is to offer companies an analysis on the accident rates of their economic activity which can be used as a reference for developing their hazard prevention management systems. They gather useful information for determining improvement goals, cost estimates and identification of the most significant risk factors.
- CNAE 01 - Agricultura, ganadería, caza y actividades de los servicios relacionados con las mismas
- CNAE 03 - Fishing and fish breeding
- CNAE 10 - Industria de la alimentación
- CNAE 16 - Industria de la madera y del corcho, excepto muebles; cestería y espartería
- CNAE 20 - Chemical industry
- CNAE 22 - Fabricación de productos de caucho y plásticos
- CNAE 23 - Fabricación de otros productos minerales no metálicos
- CNAE 24 - Metalurgia; fabricación de productos de hierro, acero y ferroaleaciones
- CNAE 25 - Fabricación de productos metálicos, excepto maquinaria y equipo
- CNAE 28 - Fabricación de maquinaria y equipo N.C.O.P.
- CNAE 29 - Fabricación de vehículos de motor, remolques y semirremolques
- CNAE 31 - Fabricación de muebles
- CNAE 33 - Reparación e instalación de maquinaria y equipo
- CNAE 38 - Recogida, tratamiento y eliminación de residuos; appraisal
- CNAE 41 - Construcción de edificios
- CNAE 42 - Ingeniería civil
- CNAE 43 - Actividades de construcción especializada
- CNAE 45 - Venta y reparación de vehículos de motor y motocicletas
- CNAE 46 - Comercio al por mayor e intermediarios del comercio, excepto de vehículos de motor y motocicletas
- CNAE 47 - Comercio al por menor, excepto de vehículos de motor y motocicletas
- CNAE 49 - Transporte terrestre y por tubería
- CNAE 52 - Almacenamiento y actividades anexas al transporte
- CNAE 55 - Servicios de alojamiento
- CNAE 56 - Servicios de comidas y bebidas
- CNAE 81 - Servicios a edificios y actividades de jardinería
- CNAE 82 - Actividades administrativas de oficina y otras actividades auxiliares a las empresas
- CNAE 84 - Administración pública y defensa; compulsory social security
- CNAE 85 - Educación
- CNAE 86 - Actividades sanitarias
- CNAE 87 - Asistencia en establecimientos residenciales
- CNAE 88 - Actividades de servicios sociales sin alojamiento
- CNAE 93 - Actividades deportivas, recreativas y de entretenimiento
- CNAE 96 - Otros servicios personales
Their goal is the in-depth study of the causes of the occupational diseases registered by FREMAP, on the basis of the available information in the processing databases and different fieldworks.
Information about PDF documents: To view PDF files correctly, you must have the programme Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer.